Game idea Lightning Roulette - The "light snake" strategy

News Bot

Mar 15, 2021
Since I haven't found a suitable game idea yet, why not put a slightly different variant in the forum?

Lightning Roulette

The procedure which I am describing here I use exclusively for Evolution Lightning Roulette (alternative: Quantum Roulette / Playtech).

This can of course also be used at normal roulette tables if desired.
This way of playing has resulted from observations and can be used quite often at this table. The simple goal is not just profit, but we want to increase the chance at least rudimentarily of hitting a Lightning number and staying in the game for a long time by means of a certain betting method.

Before a game, 2 states should be taken from the course of the current permanence:

1. The tendency towards spacing in repetitions of numbers.
  2. The tendency in terms of density of appearance of Lightning numbers.

Both manifestations are a support even if, as is well known, the future cannot (reliably) be foreseen from the course of a permanence. I will first explain what information we can take from the above-mentioned conditions and how this can be evaluated. Then the course of the game is dealt with and a summary is drawn up.

First to point 1.​

Repetition of numbers in roulette is like the salt in soup. From a purely statistical point of view, a number should be repeated between 7-8 throws. Statistics are a good thing, but with the little catch that they are only based on a myriad of measurements. An important reason why statistics in roulette in and of themselves do not guarantee winnings due to sometimes high deviations, and yet another reason to be able to draw a possible advantage from this very fact. Using the example of a "tendency" which we take from the current permanence and which is about filtering out the approximate intervals at which numbers are repeated, this becomes clear.

In the next picture things get more interesting. Here the number 7 has been marked. What is the first thing you notice when you take a closer look at the pictures shown? The distances between the two numbers are very short. In the case of the 7, it is even a "twin" as roulette players like to call such numbers.

The principle of consideration for point 1 is therefore to be determined on the basis of the "visible" permanence in which approximate +/- intervals repetitions of numbers of a certain "jump distance" appear. There is no need to go through 500 backward laps for this. A view as shown in the pictures is completely sufficient because this corresponds to approx. 190 rounds played.

With this first approach, you can roughly see whether a reasonably “stable” trend is recognizable.

Nevertheless, we have to deal with two states in these permanent sections.

For a better understanding. If you look again at the picture above. In the top row, a 32 is displayed as a twin. In the row below the number 7 also as a twin. Now you might think that it is good to just bet on twins. However, if you follow the further course of this permanence, numbers with a jump range +1 are also displayed. So for example the number 8 in row 8 seen from above.

This appears in the form 8,21,8. Thus, one cannot only speculate on twins at shorter intervals, but the game can achieve a better "coverage" using a jump range +1 (2 numbers would then have to be placed here) because this picture is similar over the course of the shows visible permanence here.

In order to use a "snake" as in this example, the worst case should always be assumed. In fact, if twins are almost all of them, the game doesn't need to jump. If numbers show up in the sense of the example with the 8 and twins, one preferably uses a jump range +1 in order to increase the chances of success within this tendency.

Determining jump distances is certainly a bit unusual, but especially for this type of bowl that is used on Lightning Roulette, a "weakness" that can be partially exploited. The Lightning Roulette bowl, if you look at the number compartments or the wreath structure, consists mainly of plastic.

Since there are no metallic "bars" (this is the term used to describe the "boundaries" of the respective number compartments), the ball, which is itself made of plastic, can hardly "jump" there but rather falls relatively quickly into a compartment. As a comparison, a standard Huxley cauldron can be used, which is used at tables such as Immersive Roulette, where the ball actually puts down the wildest capers when it hits the metal bars of the number compartments.

The fact that phenomena like the one described here are likely to accumulate at the Lightning Roulette table due to the material properties of the bowl makes this game idea viable on many occasions, even if this is of course not always and fundamentally the case.

To point 2.​

This is actually almost self-explanatory. If you notice that no Lightning numbers appear for a long time, the chance of meeting one is just as likely as everything else in roulette. However, this is a behavior that is also known for the numbers in roulette. A remainder (a “cold number”) can be developed both in the sense of a number that you want to set and analogously with the game option “Lightning number”.

In short, you shouldn't speculate on Lightning hits if they haven't appeared for a long time. At the end I will give you more tips from everyday gaming. However, if a permanence looks like shown in the pictures above, speculation on the hit of such a number is at least more promising.

We have now got to know points 1 and 2 and I hope this has been understood by now. If anything is unclear, please ask.

Now the setup of the game:​

As described above, we first check the permanence (history) of the table. As shown in the next picture, we first determine through a "visual inspection" how the number runs and jump distances have developed that I was talking about.

This further picture shows how I pay attention to the division. You can see that the number of pairs of twins and a jump distance +1 roughly equalize. And you can also see that the trend has not stopped so far.

There is no "start signal" or anything else to be implemented. It only has to be noted that this phenomenon takes different forms. There have been days when you had to play 4 numbers on average (up to a jump of +3 is still feasible). On other days it can be that you only recognize twins and it is sufficient to add each number individually.

That should be taken into account and just as often this occurs because all that we primarily achieve with it is "hold and wait".

Wins are seldom possible in this phase of the game, despite everything I've seen days when it was won well without including the Lightning number. If a permanence with a pronounced tendency (as shown here above) has been determined and the phenomenon continues to show, it is now simply "followed up". As shown in the picture above, one would simply start from here 13.27. If the next number appears, the stake of the "older" number (in this case 27) is removed and "drawn", i.e. immediately placed on the newly appeared number.

This continues until you either win through this procedure or reach the actual goal: the best possible Lightning number hit.

By constantly dragging a number or a “snake movement” you first of all achieve a longer “hold” from a purely strategic point of view and, in some cases, profits. The "chance in a random mix" also means that you can get closer to a Lightning hit by constantly re-setting numbers because I have often been able to achieve both with this style of play.

Regardless of whether it was a game of twins only or a jump distance of +3.
It makes no difference in many cases because the pure luck factor in this game idea does not consist of the hits of the numbers in the normal game, but of hit (s) of a Lightning number with a higher multiplier. This is ultimately what this approach is based on and if you discover such phenomena (which is also not the case here every day) you expand your chances simply by constantly chasing after and taking intermediate hits, in other words you "buy" yourself time.

It can often take longer to get a Lightning hit, but this approach can ensure that you stay in the game for a long time and possibly win, even if this seems more difficult due to the reduced payout of 29: 1.

In the next picture I show a current section where, for example, I would not play.

In this case I have marked the numbers in yellow. Why I would not bet here is not due to the "density" of the Lightning numbers, which is actually very good in this section. However, with this low frequency of short repetitions (in addition, few other jump distances are recognizable), the costs for bets would increase drastically because you cannot compensate for up to 18 rounds when betting on 2 numbers, as with normal roulette.

In the above case, the risk of total loss of the account also increases significantly because apart from the interim profits, which could hardly or not at all repay the loss and only gradually reduce the loss, one would absolutely have to rely on a Lightning hit.

Summary in brief​

1. A “lightning table” (Lightning / Quantum) is selected and it is important to note that the phenomena described here appear at high frequency.
  2. It can be set immediately at your own discretion. It is advisable to use a maximum of 4 numbers for this (jump distance +3) if they can be recognized in the permanence.
  3. In the case of hits without repayment / Lightning number, you simply continue to bet up to your own limit.
  4. If you hit with redemption / Lightning number and win, the game is over.

Hints / Tips​

I would not recommend using a progression (increasing the stakes in the loss). If the game runs optimally, which it does more often, you can make a profit without having to put a disproportionately high amount in relation to the available capital.

The picture above shows a weak course of the short repetitions (yellow markings). It rarely happens that this changes in your own favor, so under such conditions I would definitely not start a game using the procedure described here.

Sufficient capital allocation should be used. Example. There are € 200 available and 2 numbers of € 1 each would be placed. This is enough to be able to set 100x if there are absolutely no hits. If you do this very carefully and only bet half of it, you can bet 200 times without a hit, etc. How you do this is individual.

Suggestion for a rule of thumb: Put half of what you consider appropriate.
Your own willingness to take risks and tolerance to losses should always be taken into account and calculated in advance so that you have the best possible chance of making a profit in this game and that you don't get any stomach ache when you lose.

Logically, this way of playing does not work every day. If you have the impression that the table is not going optimally, simply not playing.

A long absence of Lightning apparitions (more than 100 rounds) is not an acceptable game requirement. Tip: If everything else is correct. Just wait until the first appearance of a Lightning number and then only bet. The chance that this will repeat itself or that several Lightning numbers will appear in the further course increases at least rudimentarily.

Only one playthrough should be made with it. Despite everything, a tendency that is going very well can always turn into the opposite. If you have achieved your goal, the game should be ended.

If you have any questions, always ask.

Good luck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu